Sunday, June 19, 2011

We have our first eBook published on Amazon!!!

We have our first eBook published on Amazon!!!

An eBook on Composting by Dandee Dirt on Amazon Saturday, June 18, 2011
I have my first eBook published on Amazon!!!
Search under Composting in Books and I think I am the eighth one down, a picture of the cover is a basket of melons and squash/punkins.
Composting for your basic Organic Vegetable Garden, By Dandee Dirt
It was posted on June 17, 2011 and costs 3.99. I am not sure of all the specifics in downloading this, whether it is just a Kindle book or if you can get it in a format that will play on your PC or Mac.
I do believe it is avail in the UK and also in DE.
Hope to hear from some of you on what you think of this little book, which is a great step for me.
thanks in advance and of course
Be well; peace….dan

No comments: