Sunday, October 10, 2010

isn't the fall wonderful?

I mean here it is the first week of October and the weather is still terrific. In fact I saw today that it was in the 90's in Minnesota last week.  How can that be?  Beating the old record high by 10 degrees.  I think something is going on in Denmark...

I put up a few new blog sites. Mainly just sales but it sure was quick and easy.  There is also the ability to purchase any of Amazon's items from the Amazon store attached to the "green blog".  If you buy the day you are there and not wait several days, or go back thru the blog then I will get a small percentage.  I am trying to make this an income that I can live off, in a fully creative, and conscience way.  That word is easier to put into action than spell.

Many of you know my friend Polly from New Zealand.  She is a wonderful artist and a nice Baha'i to boot.  Well her dad ran out of time on this planet and transitioned a couple days ago.  Now I think that no matter how some this transition is for the goer it always leaves a hole behind for us.  Please keep Polly in your prayers and thoughts and let goodness and peace flow over her days....Thank you for all the help.

Be well; Peace...
dan

No comments: